Friday, January 3, 2014

Look Book: New Years Eve

Tuesday night was...NEW YEARS EVE!         
I don't usually do much to celebrate. Sometimes I hang out with friends, but that has really been it. To change things up, this year my family went to a friend's house, and we got all dressed up and made a fancy dinner with drinks and food. Apparently we also did this last year but I am pretty sure that I didn't go.
Anyways, since my whole family got really dressed up, I decided to take some pictures and show you what we wore.






 







My Outfit:
Dress - Forever21
Tights - Target
Shoes(brand) - Kenneth Cole Action
Necklace - Urban Outfitters



AT THE PARTY!!!


(I had lipstick on at the party but it came off towards the end, that is why I am not wearing any in the pictures above...other than this one)

(oooooo, pretty drink!!)



What did you do to celebrate the New Years?


xoxoxo
Nina 



Please follow me :)

No comments: