Friday, January 10, 2014

Life Update: Coffee

I was having some trouble deciding what I should post about today. At first I was thinking that I could style my sister but she gets home by the time it is already dark out (stupid daylight savings!). Then I thought that maybe you would enjoy it if I posted about my favorite clothing, but then I had a better idea...Write about COFFEE



I got the idea for this post because my mom just bought a new espresso machine and made coffee for me. I though that it was so pretty (I like photographing drinks) so i took a bunch of photographs of it, and it got me thinking. 

I only recently started liking Cofee. I used to hate its taste, but now if I had to choose between coffee or hot chocolate I would definitely choose coffee.


I always wondered how it is possible that my taste can change so suddenly. But, I guess I always wanted to like coffee. I would taste my mom's drink every once in a while but after every time I did, I regretted it until I tried it again, but then I regretted it again. 

I liked coffee ice cream. Maybe I just got used to the taste of that and then having coffee wasn't so bad after that. 

But maybe there is a completely different reason. Maybe people want to drink coffee because that is what adults do. Everywhere you go kids see adults drinking coffee. And all kids want to do is grow up faster and be considered an adult. They want to drink coffee to seem like they were all grown up. They believe that if you drink coffee, you were finally mature. 

Think about that...
Think about that some more....


It makes a lot of sense. 


Another thing that I love about coffee is how it looks. I really just think that coffee is so pretty. It photographs well and you can make pretty designs on it. But I don't know, maybe that is just my "wanting to be considered mature" talking. 



Do you like coffee?

Xoxoxo
Nina 


Follow me please :)

No comments: