Monday, January 19, 2015

Beauty: My Lipstick Collection




A few weeks ago I was going through my makeup. I opened my lipstick drawer, and was startled to see that I have accumulated over a dozen products that I barely ever used.
Now I get how hard it is to buy lipstick. When you go to purchase some, there is really no way to know what the color will actually look like, or if it will look any good on you. It's a real struggle.
So, I decided to finally use all of my products, and put them on to show you what I use and what products actually look like when put on. Some products are better quality than others, and this test will show that exactly. 




Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

245 Audacious





Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
210 Unapologetic 





NYX butter gloss

BLG06 Peach Cobbler







noya

summertime Peach




Sephora Rouge
Cortisane





Labello Fruity Shine
Cherry



NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
SMLc05 Antwerp




Laura Mercier Lip Glacé
Rose




Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Shine 801 Pink Cloud




Burt's Bees Lip Shine
050 Pucker





Laura Mercier Lip Glacé
Pout




Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede
090 Private Viewing




L'oréal Paris Colour Riche Balm
218 Rose Elixir




MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15
Fuchsia Fix





Rodin Lip Balm





How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream
Pie




xoxoxo
Nina


Song stuck in my head right now: Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

No comments: