Friday, December 20, 2013

Life Update: Snow

This past week has been really snowy.
I am not a huge fan of the cold so I am not excited about the snow because I would be able to go sledding, skiing, etc. For me I only like the snow because I think snow is so beautiful!! 
The best kind of snow is the kind where the snow flakes are huge, soft and fluffy. I just love standing outside and looking up close at the snow flakes so that you can actually see them the way people draw them. 
On Tuesday it snowed a lot so we were let out of school early and I decided that I would use my time, instead of doing home work and being productive, by taking some photos. So...Here they are.

Oh yeah, I also made some delicious hot chocolate.















Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: T.J.Maxx
Gloves: Target
Scarf: Gap
Coat (brand): Jack
Scrunchi: American Apparel


What do you like to do in the snow?


xoxoxo
Nina 

Please follow me :)

No comments: