Friday, January 31, 2014

Look Book: a-HAUL lot of Forever21

I have this problem. Well it's not so much a problem as a habit. I spend almost all my free time on my computer, whether it's binge watching tv shows, stalking people on Facebook, stalking people on Instagram or snapchatting my friends (at least one of them is social). But the worst thing I do on the internet is browsing online stores for clothing I never end up buying. 

But a couple of weeks ago my luck changed. As a present I got a gift card to Forever21! I haven't bought anything from there for a while because a lot of there clothing has become more punk (I don't know how else to describe it) and that isn't exactly my style. The great thing about Forever21 is that most of the clothing is very cheap. So I finally used the gift card and bought 3 sweaters, 2 necklaces, a pair of shoes, 2 sets of rings, and a headband. 


Here are some pictures I took of me wearing what I got. I absolutely love every single item I got.



This "amazing Spider-Man" sweater is the softest sweater ever! It is really fuzzy on the inside and super comfortable. Perfect for whenever I just want to through something on or just don't want to put so much effort into my outfit but still look cute.



This grey cropped sweater is so great! It is the item I have worn the most so far. If I wear it with high waisted jeans it sometimes still shows my stomach, which isn't what I always want, so it works better with skirts or over a dress.



This kinda Aztec print sweater is also great for when I'm not feeling so creative and is still so cute. I really love the pattern and colors on it.



This is the same necklace that Zoella (a YouTuber/blogger who I admire a lot) has. I mentioned her in my " TOPSHOP" post. When I saw it online I wasn't sure if it was the exact one but then when it came in the mail and I got a closer look at it I knew for sure it was the same! I love it, and not only because Zoella has it :)




And my other accessories:






(haha, get it? Spiderman!)

P.S. Yes, I did straighten my hair. 



xoxoxo
Nina 


Please follow me :)

No comments: