Friday, May 1, 2015

Blog Updates: Something new is happening...


Something new is happening on Sixteen Once. I have been doing a whole bunch of different things trying to get more traffic to the blog, and I've decided that one thing I need to do is post more frequently.

Starting next week, I will be posting every day. Now I know you're thinking that this sounds like a lot of work. Let me explain. I am only going to be posting one full blog post a week that is filled with writing and photograph (yes, still on Fridays), but on all other weekdays the post will consist of one or more photos that I have taken on that day.

The main goal for this change is to both get me taking pictures more frequently, and make Sixteen Once a more personal, interesting, and accessible blog.

Out of all the blogs I read, my favorites are the ones that really make you feel as if you know the blogger in real life. Most bloggers are blogging as a full time job, and have the time to write full posts multiple times a week. Unfortunately, school takes up most of my time so these daily posts will give me a great excuse to take a moment out of each day and actually use my camera to document something interesting for you, and give you more insight on my life.

Wish me luck ;)


xoxoxo
Nina


Song stuck in my head right now: Pine Trees - Jake Bugg


No comments: