Friday, January 30, 2015

Favorites: January (Netflix edition)





I know that I am way behind the game, but I now officially have a Netflix account! Since my family finally decided to get it I have been using it constantly. I watch a couple episodes every night, and sometime I even watch an episode or so on the bus to school. This week we had two snow days and you wouldn't believe the amount of movies I watched. Sometimes I wonder if I spend too much time online, but who doesn't. Thats just today's culture. Now that I have access to all these shows and movies I can watch the shows I have always wanted to watch, and it also provides an easier way for me to watch my current shows commercial free and in HD. 

Basically this post is just a quick list of the shows I am re-watching, the shows I watch, and the shows I want to watch in the near future (if somehow I can find more time in my oddly spare free time).

re-watch
Friends
I guess you can call me a hipster, because I watched friends before it was on Netflix (ok...I tried to be funny). I cannot tell you how happy I am that this show is available, because now I can watch it whenever I want and it never gets old.



How I Met Your Mother
Another one of my all time favorites, and I am looking forward to watching all of these episodes for the 100th time.



Freaks and Geeks
A classic feel-good show that (once again) never gets old. Unfortunately only 18 episodes are available, but that isn't keeping me from watching them over and over again.



watching

Baby Daddy
I watched this show when it first took off (I think it was a year or two ago), but then there was this weird pause in the middle and I guess I though it got cancelled or something, so I stopped watching it. Then I recently saw that there were 3 whole season on Netflix, and I binge-watched them all in the span of basically a week (they are so addictive). Now I am just waiting for the fourth season to go up, or else I will have to keep waiting for wednesdays to come before I can watch the next episode. 



Parenthood
Unfortunately, the finale season of Parenthood is not on Netflix, but if you are looking for a heartwarming drama about the most amazing and funny family ever, you have to watch this!!



will watch
Gilmore Girls
A lot of my friends have recommended this show to me because of it's similarity to Parenthood, so when I have a few less shows to watch (or I find myself having way too much free time) I am definitely starting this show.


New Girl

I used to watch this, but for some reason I stopped. Now that it is on Netflix I am definitely starting it back up soon.



Melissa and Joey
This was recommended to me because of Baby Daddy, and to be honest I have always had my eyes on this show. I will probably start watching this at some point.




I watch way too much TV

xoxoxo
Nina



Song stuck in my head right now: Feel Again - One Republic

No comments: