Sunday, January 4, 2015

Life Update: New Years Eve


IT'S 2015!!
This past year has been amazing for so many reasons, but especially for this blog. I started Sixteen Once at the end of 2013, but it only really took off during 2014. My first post Jump(er) into Fall only got around 10 views to start, and now my most viewed post Look Book: Back to School OOTD has gotten 184 views with the numbers still climbing. I am so surprised and proud at how Sixteen Once has progressed, and I can't wait to post more and see where it takes me.

Here are some photos I took of my New Years Eve party. It was a fun time with friends and a bowl of fondue.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!






















And of course, pancakes for breakfast





xoxoxo
Nina



Song stuck in my head right now: Love Runs Out - One Republic

No comments: