Friday, June 19, 2015

Look Book: Thrift and Drugstore Haul


This week has been so fun. I watched a different movie every night before bed (surprisingly they all took place in New York), and each day I did something different (thats a big change from the routine school days that happen all year).

The week was filled with things like sleep, karaoke, massages, shopping, eating, exercising (yes, I exercised), and more shopping.

I ended up going thrift shopping on Wednesday. I have never been good at thrift shopping ( I usually only find one thing I like if any), but this week I got lucky. I left the store with 6 tops (all pictured below), and a pair of athletic shorts that would normally cost around $30 but I got them for $2!

On a different day, I spent about an hour in CVS and bought some really great makeup products that I have had my eyes on. I have already used them!

anyways, enough explanations, here is my thrift and drugstore haul. 













And this is me wearing my new eye products:


xoxoxo
Nina


Song stuck in my head right now: Lakeshore - Bestfriends

No comments: