Friday, June 5, 2015

DIY: My Favorite Ideas Online


This week has been absolutely crazy. In school I have been taking tests and preparing for finals which is totally insane. I also have been staying late at school half the week, and then the other days I had either ACT tutoring or band practice. And on top of all that, I have been going to sleep later and later every night, and it is getting so hard to wake up in the morning. I haven't had a normal day in so long. 

So life is pretty hectic, but what keeps me going is the fact that school will be over in exactly a week! I cannot wait to tell you guys about my summer plans and share every day with you.


In the meantime, I have been eyeing a ton of DIY projects perfect for the summer (especially since I will actually have time to do them), and I thought I would share them with you. If anybody ends up doing these, please let me know. You can post a comment below or reach me on any social media available. I would love to know if any of these are actually do-able!



1. Floral Ice Cubes from 'a pair and a spare'
2. DIY plywood jewelry pyramid also from 'a pair and a spare'
3. Color block keys from I SPY DIY
4. Tulle circle skirt DIY from A Beautiful Mess
5. Watercolor mug from Poppytalk
6. Confetti balloons from I SPY DIY
7. Mason Jar pendent lights from The Spring Blog
8. Mason Jar Monogram Light from Oleander and Palm



xoxoxo
Nina


Song stuck in my head right now: Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: