Friday, November 7, 2014

Life Update: Things You Didn't Know About Me


I decided it was time I told you all, my lovely readers, more about myself so that you can get to know me better. Here is a list of random things that you didn't know about me. These things are just fun but they are also personal so don't judge me too hard.

Enjoy :)

#1

I wish I read more books
#2
I wear insoles in my shoes because I have flat feet

#3

I have three siblings



#4

I wear the same ring, bracelets, and earrings every day

#5

I use a canon rebel T3i (that's my camera)



#6

I am technically taking 5 extra art classes this semester

#7

I am obsessed with London
 (which you should actually know if you read my 'World Trips' posts)



#8

I watch at least one episode of a TV show before I go to sleep

#9

I have a very specific taste in shoes

#10

I am in the plays and musicals at my school



#11 
I don't know what I want to do when I grow up

#12

Most of the the space on my phone is taken up by photos



#13
I'm going to be doing an internship in New York (tbd) during the summer

#14
I recently got my nose pierced



#15
When I turn 17 this blog will still be 'Sixteen Once' because you're always 16 once ;)

#16

My birthday is on August 16th

#17

I love dark chocolate




#18

Insects creep me out...a lot

#19

Puns always make me laugh

 Lastly

#20
I am a huge Bastille fan 




xoxoxo
Nina



Song stuck in my head right now: Rude - Magic 





No comments: