Friday, November 21, 2014

Look Book: Fall OOTD


Ahhh, Fall. The time of year when trees turn different colors, scarves are back in season, and hot chocolate is an acceptable drink to have after the 
age of 10...who am I kidding! Its always acceptable to have hot cocoa.

So since my OOTDs are so commonly recommended, I though that it would be the right time of year to make a Fall OOTD. Each outfit is what I wore during the week and are each perfectly accommodating to the brisk autumnal weather... along with a coat and hat for when I'm outside.

Also, if you want to learn a little bit more about my tricks to flipping your summer wardrobe for fall and winter, check out my 'Look Book: Updating for Winter'(just remember that I wrote it about a year ago and my writing has definitely gotten better since then).

Enjoy ;)

Monday

Dress: GAP
Black Tights: Target
Rain Boots: Hunter (brand)



Tuesday
Sweater: Target
Pants: Free People
Shoes: Vans (brand)
Necklace: TOPSHOP
Glasses: Forever 21



Wednesday

Sweater: GAP
Scarf: TOPSHOP
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Converse (brand)



Thursday
Shirt: Free People
Jean Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Converse (brand)



Friday
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Madewell
Black Tights: Target
Shoes: J.crew



PJs

I discovered this website called lookhuman.com that sells tons of shirts with funny lines on them. They were having a sale on baseball tees, so I found this one and immediately felt a connection with it. LOL.


xoxoxo
Nina



Song stuck in my head right now: The Draw - Bastille

No comments: