Friday, December 6, 2013

Favorites: November

 It is now the beginning of December, and I thought that I would share what my favorite items/products/things are this time of year.


#1. Fleece lined leggings. 

I got these leggings as a gift. They were originally meant for my mom but she gave them to me, and I fell completely IN LOVE with them. They are cute and comfortable, and they keep my legs totally warm.
(sorry these look grey instead of black)
*Gold Medal Fleece Lined Leggings (not sold in many stores. search online)


#2. L.L.Bean Boots

A lot of people have these boots and for a really long time I just admired them from afar. Then I finally got a pair for myself and they are one of my favorite shoes EVER! They look cute with a variety of outfits and I can just throw them on with almost anything I want and they make some of he simplest looks, more stylish.  
*L.L. Bean (in store/online)


#3. Hair Fudge

I got my hair cut a while ago, and my hair stylist suggested this product to me to keep my curls stronger and intact for longer. I absolutely love this product! I haven't been able to find a good enough product for my curls till now, and the Fudge literally does miracles to my hair. I use it when my hair is wet but it is usually used on dry hair, although I find it makes my hair very sticky and feeling kinda gross that way.
*pz Cusson Beauty Fudge Hair Shaper Original


#4. Fuzzy Socks

I LOVE FUZZY SOCKS!! These are my new obsession. I can't really wear them to school in the middle of the week but any time I am at home or just in a more comfortable setting I slip these super fuzzy socks on and they keep my feet so toasty warm. Also my feet get very dry easily, so these socks let my feet air out a bit while still keeping them from getting to cold and cracked. The best part though is that they come in so many fun crazy patterns and colors which is just so amazing.
*Fuzzy Socks (no real name. can be found anywhere)


#5. Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer

I just recently began wearing this concealer daily, and I think it is so amazing. It doesn't dry up under the eyes, it lasts almost the whole day, and the color and product smooth into my skin so well. It gets rid of my terrible dark circles completely. along with the under eye concealer I use a Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge which is really great. It smooths the concealer into the skin perfectly and leaves no unevenness.
*Almay Wake up Undereye Concealer (drugstores/target)
*Sonia Kashuk® Blending Sponge (target)



What are your favorites?


xoxoxo

Nina


Follow me please :)





No comments: