Friday, October 2, 2015

Favorites: 10 Reasons I Love Autumn


There is just something about Autumn that makes me extremely happy. I used to tell myself that Summer was the best season, but I had only trained myself into thinking that because I am a leo.
I have finally accepted that fall is my favorite season. The weather is no longer boiling hot or making me sweat through my clothes. It isn't even really cold enough for me to complain either. In the words of Goldilocks, the temperature is just right. 
Some reasons that I love Autumn mainly have to do with the return of many clothing items that have been out of my closet for far too long. But, I also just love the little things that make this season the perfect transition from Summer to Winter.

1. Outerwear



2. Deeper Clothing Colors

3. Themed Starbucks 



4. Scarves

5. Hot Drinks



6. Apple Picking and Other Crisp Outdoor Activities

7. Booties

8. Berry Lipstick


9. The Idea of Pumpkin Food... even though I don't even like pumpkins

10. And, of course, Taking Pictures of Colorful Autumn Leaves



xoxoxo
Nina


Song stuck in my head right now: Don't Know Why - Norah Jones

No comments: