Friday, March 14, 2014

Travels: London Days 3-4

London: Days 3 and 4

Day 3 was less of a 'get to know London life' type day, and more of a fun for kids tourist day. In the morning we walked to Notting Hill Gate Station and took the tube to Baker street. There we went to Madame Tussaud's, one of the most famous wax museums. I took tons of pictures of celebrities, well most of my brother and a celebrities. The museum took longer than expected because there were many different rooms, a 4-D movie (which I hated!! 4-D. creeps. Me. Out), and even a little ride telling the history of London. No wonder it is such a tourist attraction. 

Afterwards my brothers and dad went to the Sherlock Holmes museum while my mom, sister, and I went to a really cute cafe/home goods shop. 


When we were all finished up we took the tube to the Tate Modern where I met up with my camp friend who I haven't seen since the summer. The two of us left the rest of my family and walked around the area. We crossed the Millennium Bridge, sat at a cafe, and went into TOPSHOP (of course). We had planned to meet with my family again after a couple hours for dinner. My friend and I had a little trouble finding our way around the area to get to the planned meeting location. Once we FINALLY found our way we said goodbye and I, once again, joined my family. 







































Day 3 was another big sight seeing day. We went to the Tower of London, then to see Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. And lastly, while the boys went to the Churchill War Rooms, the girls (that includes me) went to Harrods and gloried at all the chocolate and clothing. 













































Which is your favorite photograph?




xoxoxo
Nina 


Follow me please :)

No comments: