Friday, March 21, 2014

Travels: London Day 5-8

London: Days 5 through 7

Day 5: Left our apartment and walk to Holland Park for a late breakfast at a cafe in the park. Afterwards we went to the Victoria and Albert Museum (there are only two pictures and one is of the lobby the other is of a person who I thought looked really cool #PeopleWatching). After that we got into a taxi, drove by Buckingham Palace and got off at the London Eye. Later that night we took the tube to Liberty of London where I didn't take many pictures other than of some impressive cakes in a cake store and a pretty dress in a store window. 































Day 6: I didn't take many pictures because we did a lot of moving around. Basically, what happened was we woke up early, left our apartment and walked to a different home that we were 'moving' to. We settled into the house. It was absolutely gorgeous and completely different from the place we stayed in before. I didn't take any pictures and I wish I had because the home was really gorgeous. The home was around the corner from Portobello Road where we walked around a bit, went into a really adorable children's clothing store, and I bought myself a big black floppy hat (I took a selfie of me wearing it, with my sister in a cafe/food store).
  








Day 7: I didn't take any pictures. I spent most of the day at home but then at night we took the tube to Piccadilly Circus and my mom, brother and I went to see the movie Monument Men, while my other brother, sister, and dad went to see the Lego Movie.

Day 8: LAST DAY!!! We spent the whole day in the airport and on the airplane. It was really sad. When we were in the air over Boston I took some really cool pictures. The snow made everything look really pretty but it was sad that after a week of really great weather we had to go back to the snow. I miss London.





Basically, I have decided that one day I will move to London. Everbody there was so fashinable and had great accents and just the culture was so fun to be around.

What was your favorite picture that I took?



xoxoxo

Nina

Leave a comment and follow me please :)

No comments: