Friday, February 28, 2014

Travels: London Day 1

London: Day 1

Last week I was in...LONDON!!! It was an absolutely amazing trip. If I wasn't obsessed with it before I definitely am now. I consider my self an Anglophile. I am not completley sure where this obsession began because I have never been to England before, but it probably had something to do with the British Youtubers I watch constantly. 
Basically, London was the number one place on my list of places to go, and a couple of months ago when my mom told me that my dad was invited by Oxford to give a lecture and that we would all be going along with him I actually think I was the happiest I have ever been.

Over the next couple weeks my blog posts are going to include photos from every day that I was in London. 

Day 1 was not very exciting. I woke up at 5:00am with everything already packed and ready to go in the car. I didn't really have time to eat breakfast because, as always, I was the last one down and my parents were yelling at me to get out of the house.
We then drove to the airport and boarded at around 8:00am.
We landed at 10:00pm and got a taxi (The taxis in London are so cute) to an apartment in Notting Hill that we were renting through a website called www.onefinestay.com. It was an apartment that belonged to an artist who loved the countryside, so whenever she visited the country she rented out her apartment through OneFineStay.
I don't have any pictures of what happened after that but we went out to dinner around the corner from the apartment at this Italian restaurant 'Pizza Metro Pizza'. Then we went back to apartment and went to sleep.



Enjoy these photos: 



My breakfast: Starbucks cappuccino and oatmeal with brown sugar.


 Boarding...









 WE LANDED!!! 


  Once we landed we took a shuttle to Paddington Station. It is one of the most beautiful train stations I have ever seen. Well, Tube station :)


 Check out those adorable taxis!


  Me in the apartment taking pictures of myself in their gorgeous mirror.



 These last photos are a couple items and rooms around the artist's apartment.






Day 2 to come...



                    
         
                                            What is your dream vacation?


xoxoxo
Nina 


Follow me please :)


No comments: