Friday, November 27, 2015

Life Update: Thanksgiving Dinner 2015


Thanksgiving. When family comes together and eats too much food. The holiday with the most leftovers. The time of year when its okay to eat two different pies and whatever else is served for dessert. 
But on a more serious note, this year I am thankful for my family and friends (I know, its a bit cliché). But more specifically, for the support I get from each and every one of them. This year so far has been pretty stressful with school, college, and everything in between, but in particular these past few weeks have been really hard. There is a lot of tragedy in the world, and never before has it hit so close-to-home. I am so thankful that I have the support I need from the people I love surrounding me and helping me stay strong when I really need to.













xoxoxo
Nina


Song stuck in my head right now: One Time - Justin Bieber

No comments: