Friday, November 8, 2013

Look Book: Topshop Haul



It is now the time in autumn when it is starting to get really cold. Everyday in the mornings I walk to the bus stop, so I really needed a hat (and while I'm at it, a warm sweater too). 

Recently I have been watching a lot of British youtubers on youtube. 
Mainly Zoella: http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390. 


She got me completely obsessed with TOPSHOP. Now I have never actually owned anything from TOPSHOP before so it was kind of ridiculous.
So, finally, I went online and decided (with some convincing of my mom) to get a super cute cable knit pompom hat and a pink cable knit sweater. 

I was so excited to get the package in the mail but it took much longer than I thought it would. 


When the package came I was literally freaking out, so I took some photos for you all to see my excitement!!








Do you like TOPSHOP?


xoxoxo

Nina


Follow me please :)





No comments: